Re: [Webtransport] Magnus Westerlund's Block on charter-ietf-webtrans-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 12 February 2020 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oLbUsECxIZYxMJGSQfPy5k/dTkzl4Uqu71aT15f/GjI=; b=umymY1Z9KBwf/K1b3yjpzfziTkuR06ItDpSbKMVgxs8pruhS3WYPQc2IsRu+64KncH RJNuev3mOWKSDoF4EdVKZp/X9evYnG6YzTe88K1s3J87EpCWBFBX3tOv85Ah7w8CdSsM eN0xWivGpIDSi4kVxFbTxI1hYFHNwfkxwZMrGZAa8bZoGjLVgJGQ5z3HuZ3Qso7O9Yuv TQeEbYJM75uzocPR6bb0ISF6u7CUDpymaKDVV+vdlwAj97qrDwV4w8ku51HItGqjeygE 4zDgFQt9vHGuLaKl4aKei3RHwrqYK0j2unkJaTw33Ti5cLrgVfZlzw0dtiUOjELoApMh lPzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oLbUsECxIZYxMJGSQfPy5k/dTkzl4Uqu71aT15f/GjI=; b=D4xq76AdurX3N+I2Zn+fQeTvEO4FEwakAj9xPsHAp6bO8COH94xP9q07R5Trcz6ZHY RLg1tk2J7URQ//Rvo3iqAR/OfF2iCFxZRDigCHnAt01C+sot0CtL1OPyVqLzYr1oB7No 4eKn9Uj213UUN33eMZKpqJzym/4KiGJnTQwD0489NRXhiBqSSYYo02dBqokNHE1Pzub2 t6r1O0JpTGRChz/UyfymvQs4GgixjHE4KN2+Jw5IauSAQTxfh4pcINg2JS7Gj+ytTfUl XaUALjq4McAp7NGSpTCIjq0JKWP+4fmdH0AvB3z8QM/yaSIdzPCnYDt+cE0EkZ0vas25 8vUQ==
References: <CAPDSy+46DcCCN21M_MaGhi=_D_aEM5-HBrJ+4NvOazAQGmy2bw@mail.gmail.com> <EAE6E26A-CDA8-4D37-BA48-B9912F074C43@kuehlewind.net> <CABcZeBMmSURmY92GHxDLE8hr+TTmA_Jsmzd5YGPC=9HLP0huOQ@mail.gmail.com> <2ECF370B-F30B-4B0E-AAE7-0FF75F340802@kuehlewind.net> <CABcZeBPvi9vH9e0wtD5fz3xoBPNE26px9sNAcFtvz_H-YEf3BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJLYxSEcZVw8hzs1wAUKu2ysNMQ9x4Y14ATrkNRw-6eeLA@mail.gmail.com> <78EDC63C-F8FE-466E-AA3A-A086A90127A8@kuehlewind.net>