[xml2rfc] References feature

dbharrington at comcast.net (David B Harrington) Thu, 29 June 2006 11:44 UTC

From: "dbharrington at comcast.net"
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:44:10 +0000
Subject: [xml2rfc] References feature

Hi Joe,

My suggestion would keep both reference sections anyway.

It would simply automate whether a reference was listed in the
normative vs informative section.
If one of multiple Xrefs to the same document was normative, then the
reference should treated as normative. That is true whether done by a
human or done programatically.

dbh