Re: [yam] Status: draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-00

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Mon, 02 November 2009 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1257200570; bh=6rPkcit6sYAGRMlAq6H9V76WTh1NxCqbgYe7VNDISQA=; h=Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:To:Cc:Message-id:MIME-version: Content-type:References; b=LPm7rWtQywr62KDe6cU+yYkjvmg8GDRJvv1/pJliPoQOkJn12XFPTloqUejaSwJGw MPMtDFy4ihX92Nzedkp4uW8GjVhexgW+6gc+9sqPITbtHSueUiqkX4kQaCkbZcqh15 OJbKRSFXDrMWGYmqid1r0fKNLUQescBjhGy+OQF4=