Re: [5gangip] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01.txt

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 23 May 2017 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GzRALMD0paMTDPvahOJGUKbOqGG9PLwriUqU5HxHzpM=; b=L/mJk9fPDKodjQ0lDckqeu2K+O/9AC9lzuJp8RS7lQoUP/DE54/pqD8nLwyA+Pz1MP ufX/v4xSSTqob+7QUdEhdvJAcqzQAAWjj7iO88H/nPOOHDx7Nl9Ls1zQsU13oUsBL677 qDU8W9cbM7diWYHE8SS+zrIzZo0mNEpysu8PmCmDNOHPJcYsL4qR66h3jrVVbQyQbcDH LkQsekPB1e7HhFjY9FfHgf6xd1PsDlNOzsktOWQYsIZ8QYNzkpZl1iWtqom/Acm/wiCm OlpjxEPjRbBOzFIOpp+7dfAGa/pD32ZqMcqSbJ3AL5CCSACMYHtVDLEsHPf7Hvge4JLo sTIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GzRALMD0paMTDPvahOJGUKbOqGG9PLwriUqU5HxHzpM=; b=RGbEi+9A9Eieg5eFAyIlrlfQSydCRjmkV+3gmi+JyLL1+SNuHuMJLfV3NInKyKs62r xztIpZ/NjmQ/DRi3wvVZ4qjWHjss7ylWohICuOutkIDMHj9DPSQByizb2/yB3FkbHOwW 0eEGvJeFmMh3MtWFt3aadJRaoawpSMvhouaq+lvkiC7+dQEag8jGQ5lOTLB29WlPZRFT gR80cJokWz7fT28/+PThJZIwCU3VobXF0dYzuiCyLNZZ3J5SM5/joGpQkBINQijqWbPq K7t1hLklbtVmQnoX46UkOaJdvNDQGLWOkZBNqpDvglVj3qyEHgaXjBuot8ZU/M6u/hVF Zo0A==