Re: [5gangip] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 24 May 2017 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f0c2bhe4gsk96chtp2+KO6sn0pO94HxgcHE6XsqDQD8=; b=frM+F6GfHFVNb9OaY8qu5HAq3uL9oteBbsHSYaRUpXpLC9UVLJQn0Szl9nn1ISghvH kZdoe24raOjwU3CxjqZoGpeONrvWD/XWfNXVle+3+fn/aIlP5Dp7OwHmpr76zwX17AzI hX0ZH1JzBu02HDZH7ZsMa3U1gbElN+/oXkBvB0bzYNom6Pd1HIekG7zbrm5/ZVc3exv4 WuLOCJfT7XmoE+tpUheomQ+ic1er73SZ6il8jqNc/RsMODkl4Wv2XvKxJFK/1ru8f01S DIAkKQuMCRGl8Zu4rVsLwwG+FZavv3/fpuJcxrtQVpr/aU4jgVm1dVeqlVm4DnNCdT1F W36A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=f0c2bhe4gsk96chtp2+KO6sn0pO94HxgcHE6XsqDQD8=; b=hbhu6/vXcA6HwWmxlBSNYgiyvjRg/311ktmpVjdrnHcAf3kE24bnpKXQpFTg+uqTJd 30pH2FcgEVAL8g63WMGan+CZtR/5yrDZiLPsljxxKmdbOm2RPeypqA9CyOhQHUvpuedN R45Qr6kPKitPuKQm0+J8hHYr6iaFL0HjiP964kMhhBXqaHVAWVUeDRl8Ia/jjSDPQAYZ 3LmNrEojizOkG0eT0t9Wx+qR5MKiPv46LZ04W1DOQm3tXvG5MXddccAcGvPY7/z4/FNs i2PTaemGO55mdCJ8e5POPbKKVdHQTHGsmpVisC5y5x+EqGWt8hqZodkcHeAJvYRpq7Vn KNyA==
References: <149547735610.22634.10661693302211465600.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAC8QAcdiCsxRT7_ube47q5YiAdkBP9-jC7AyLWXQaGR4vAboRQ@mail.gmail.com> <1765af8f1375483dba56391633ebb4d5@HE105831.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAD6AjGSYJVjnBkA0oTO49=ApPeHQBK=z5JPadBtujoP0_9iL8g@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35GzM7Kmj9C80VN4TZNZZjYwLWXPpZpbPD0gXS-74Va9g@mail.gmail.com> <CAD6AjGRwK+ikUeytA=H64VMO1o1GkPVV4e9q3CaSi0xNi0xHAw@mail.gmail.com>