Re: [5gangip] New Version Notification for draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MF29Z1bd/uumu07YhpGEdWcsDtIFG8/y8+GMO1r0USA=; b=oD9wzqdKmow5EkOs5BEqtywVF3a/zdLmXeW+QAqfTJRcS54eOllwQUXX5Hfcb0x1LE hdFl8ARwgqY4SX59BTSwKEzJn7O3VCjh36xQwAKvrYDy7m8yEWvr4yRZBEBSUqcRDCMd 4aTqPupRQoPAJ3WBidUxg6oGHsAk9RD2mj6Vu6SAuT6n0ltdIENxgQvcgWKdKLGBOg/C Yig+XpGP0uHM+Irxv6JQC/TgfRf+hnVL5AXhf6vJbmdD/PsldbWnj73L8cnD0fUs/tnR SiDtiwLYP2vvSBDKZC7zjsvZ6EjkxDDI2qVqS8Iq58DwUph7Cj62TNGZzo/nWJWe8OOK Ozjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MF29Z1bd/uumu07YhpGEdWcsDtIFG8/y8+GMO1r0USA=; b=NJpRnDDjxLFtW0y4YTi41TyOZX5xLJyVH69idqWx/AbTo2yuU2oPmYfCtfgOpD26e7 iuARmEavuBYBXVmRS0OAtB1JMcdM6/RIi1HlDJORTX6QGEr5t1pbH776IRjE1Gqi8eVc m0fldWTMMagdoLdTsn2e+Ky857sYMlbjl97uO8UTT2SPsoxuSLpgN2H8gLPtfcL8o+KR JJJ8BaomwKJMK7s9+aEEeOrsuY8lD5swSAXngznJOfX72qzUSckYhuKiQ8GkrOutkyZA 5dRxdBzYZVvFoni3BTLVJVqmOTq2ObXMlOQuvGszKD2+v6VdVaz3dR9W+9Xtnk0oTrdZ 0OeQ==
References: <149547735610.22634.10661693302211465600.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAC8QAcdiCsxRT7_ube47q5YiAdkBP9-jC7AyLWXQaGR4vAboRQ@mail.gmail.com> <1765af8f1375483dba56391633ebb4d5@HE105831.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <CAD6AjGSYJVjnBkA0oTO49=ApPeHQBK=z5JPadBtujoP0_9iL8g@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35GzM7Kmj9C80VN4TZNZZjYwLWXPpZpbPD0gXS-74Va9g@mail.gmail.com> <CAD6AjGRwK+ikUeytA=H64VMO1o1GkPVV4e9q3CaSi0xNi0xHAw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S37mF8Ujb75SeG6xOC-X=8KQPBtPj2pNoOvCnFJK6fBtQQ@mail.gmail.com> <9735C639-84B5-4C8F-8C3B-B4E85A16EEB8@st-andrews.ac.uk> <CALx6S36H9f5Ew7b2fru9SOQesJD6YsCt7wwwb1mV=kworXmq5w@mail.gmail.com> <84FDD158-BE3D-400B-A814-53A793437470@st-andrews.ac.uk>