Re: [6lowpan] FW: TID in ARO [was: "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO]

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 21 April 2011 07:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=9972; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303369840; x=1304579440; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=B0zOCHaXXL6bq6JSH1PtjN4U2YZLULqu88XMYcuhsVU=; b=GlNlilHfbPE98Wd3cSmbOu6DwKQtcYZ7SAINK1sSvXaxZNxYnxXnXHBf ooQMaBM6P4szExkd4RFYU66eDJ97BQmYgwfPrMvlWcAChQ07LHBAHU9JX kQTi1sH9BeKU5bGV9qbmaRHLa/Ex1F8dxmWvx4Vf6hcg+ePa9BeQuThPU Q=;