Re: [6lowpan] FW: TID in ARO [was: "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO]

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Tue, 26 April 2011 13:59 UTC

From: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
To: pete.st.pierre@oracle.com, geoff@proto6.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:59:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.19.59.137]
Cc: 6lowpan@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6lowpan] FW: TID in ARO [was: "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO]

Agree. Erik has made some very good points. I don¹t see a need for
extending the ND I-D further.
The core protocol should be simple enough and that will suit most use
cases. However if Pascal has this special use case and applicability, he
could write another I-D explicitly for that purpose. I see no reason to
include Pascal's proposed enhancements in the 6lowpan ND I-D.

-Raj