Re: [6tisch] Adding CCA to the terminology draft

Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watteyne@inria.fr> Fri, 09 December 2016 14:19 UTC

References: <CAC9+vPjw+KzHwkRzTQqKcYVZ3M=_FK20OzMRUEZYnzqhzvK1YQ@mail.gmail.com> <bf9efb9569ac450cbbf7f2acbc568630@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D543875D3@hoshi.uni.lux> <54938BEE-8747-4459-A26B-44E8AFCC1D1D@kinneyconsultingllc.com> <CADJ9OA8ctNW-SZYZQxfMLgqgHZ4SQC3dfQkDNVH1gQepKLnpLQ@mail.gmail.com> <F085911F642A6847987ADA23E611780D54389B30@hoshi.uni.lux> <5118b170bf3d4cccb7e8b52055c3e13e@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com>