Re: [6tsch] report flow contents

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Fri, 13 September 2013 13:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Y9PC5V+RXaghIA//RLZDJi2A8co3R3J3Bg4LjvwD7KI=; b=UMTOtPzRhwkv0IZ6FFn0KJ96vf3o3lWfVOsFxNMB2in1c6sDnxrhXNAh6quZEetQBy GVf1BrHe10pxDxd+kHlE5sEr2sYSYN0+YRR17rdRcSsOpHNB5/MOlAYfTz1cE2LAVTSh c7QWuCvcNEeLbKQVTQ5a2WfUH4aHgpwloz4gtvO2LFUyUw9lrh9kZqoOImmbP4wQu7Th GeRv2Z6ngv8+NoGAraKuPw0gooZpIdnbFGeDzYUj/vs2m9q83jj+3ABh/LsUKccQUayb 8gUMkSB0bf8R6gMMFCUSUCS4YrZuolQ6UhEqt6cOC+ChdlzzUScclglRKwWU/VjLlTeL MCJw==
References: <CADJ9OA_XeC7Z5hFxyHhFGqD0aFMcBn=iHzDfRq34sL9qPi2P4A@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4YN3rA2OXeAV1akOZhdQrMOQvhN0A+t6vsL9RPVV=VMnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA8Cx3ingeiMdr60zUfMMENiay-Nftv0nMFOTD7=YcKgwg@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4ZdgWAFMyA=FtRik96evup-qJPQfTcDQEu99sfC0xFwuQ@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD84145CB61@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <CALEMV4a=azY5MU00jNmcoek022gS=pUeXK1xVnucG+Zy6NTBOA@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4a=DCXV9ra832-5zEtiD7moUmj6GYu7tiosDYsD5v4ObA@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA9OpGRvB1A4j-Byho_m8Zp3z1A5krCVi08U7xWP1Ohk+Q@mail.gmail.com> <76EA352C3C95BB42A2C4F2EE6493AD6E4DA7B88C@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl> <CADJ9OA9qb6aqyqonEmfZpqt3NHqm5EWPK-p2BAQf9C9sw8Cp3A@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4b4rfoLBWSOW8=wWR2xWy32V_uCXEzJ=5vaebL6g+LpbQ@mail.gmail.com> <76EA352C3C95BB42A2C4F2EE6493AD6E4DA7BC47@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl> <52316e72.c7380f0a.73cf.ffffc7a5@mx.google.com> <CADJ9OA9p2jihyn_o2XtLi7X7EBRQFMEADFjW8upKzgD70h3WOg@mail.gmail.com>