Re: [6tsch] report flow contents

Qin Wang <qinwang@berkeley.edu> Fri, 13 September 2013 18:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MDyL/pMlV7rmiVr4MEzuyOa83c/tOShhXKWAl38Ai9A=; b=ElJuMuxY477+i/RdGYy7MILCpQSl9lQdvlJgRZ9S1GPP3+1Ftfi2HVF6E4OnLqsriY p7cXrLOmMYIcoWSiQZhub4dH1LcIcDdKqKPqEEmW52D8gLb2bJlxurekKM6swkAVyFuW 9jvkR2hoDse7ununybmH0aInZBYqOP21fIZwpnvqfy5CS1VeZESSKc0TBqSjoYiNClzI DbaZXcj35AvOSEqkl4u351Vx+/XiuD7kKR2EM53cHMXGWf4M+rxxNixBGpBD7+zzUDOx cKpF2p9RB3IkwFFDaYyIptMH7cG2556h3Fck/cCr0y3qaByezwCo3qTx4VAZ57ryj4Xo 2XJg==
References: <CADJ9OA_XeC7Z5hFxyHhFGqD0aFMcBn=iHzDfRq34sL9qPi2P4A@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4YN3rA2OXeAV1akOZhdQrMOQvhN0A+t6vsL9RPVV=VMnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA8Cx3ingeiMdr60zUfMMENiay-Nftv0nMFOTD7=YcKgwg@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4ZdgWAFMyA=FtRik96evup-qJPQfTcDQEu99sfC0xFwuQ@mail.gmail.com> <E045AECD98228444A58C61C200AE1BD84145CB61@xmb-rcd-x01.cisco.com> <CALEMV4a=azY5MU00jNmcoek022gS=pUeXK1xVnucG+Zy6NTBOA@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4a=DCXV9ra832-5zEtiD7moUmj6GYu7tiosDYsD5v4ObA@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA9OpGRvB1A4j-Byho_m8Zp3z1A5krCVi08U7xWP1Ohk+Q@mail.gmail.com> <76EA352C3C95BB42A2C4F2EE6493AD6E4DA7B88C@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl> <CADJ9OA9qb6aqyqonEmfZpqt3NHqm5EWPK-p2BAQf9C9sw8Cp3A@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4b4rfoLBWSOW8=wWR2xWy32V_uCXEzJ=5vaebL6g+LpbQ@mail.gmail.com> <76EA352C3C95BB42A2C4F2EE6493AD6E4DA7BC47@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl> <52316e72.c7380f0a.73cf.ffffc7a5@mx.google.com> <CADJ9OA9p2jihyn_o2XtLi7X7EBRQFMEADFjW8upKzgD70h3WOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce4Up5ar80n-1zr-Opq10QOBVDcvNApBBgPKr+g6UjDENw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH7SZV9-KaAiWOGxstDX3j5exL2EUC=4O_-pfm6tJMwe3kYOhA@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA-0-dvU+urhYwaT4u5827sykQMj3Km_ytWPvgL6TF193A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce6MkLRwyoBihmYhaeKXxaxzCqrGuCqYz7ShoquMuRA2uQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH7SZV94cUTD8ioUw_=qdPNR1N-bO2qz8iAvwJ70M07L6vCT3w@mail.gmail.com> <76EA352C3C95BB42A2C4F2EE6493AD6E4DA7C9AE@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl>