Re: [Anima] Not the Intents we were looking for: SUPA Intents

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2015 03:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=rutrWYaXCIkipzuon/WkExJGdn6yuFCyF6KWZKgaDfk=; b=k7YYQhWJ9KAWf0dgLPB5ThfaeWtPeSRNadav9c6A2i1fPZg5dF4+nb3Jct5NjfHSZS cLWHsjw1pComQPJNK/JUU3vMlVdZ1pOGLZILaddNM3JF83eAtxInLvVmBDX7FKr/grt8 rcGlCSZ8QI9okPUriUK2MmCuM+RIe5HpWV3fEzfMDOwMZpZXkbGVrxax4b3wKLM4kM/4 R4TpDoO96CAtuHeYpEN8opB579d1jkzPlukdIgCQqB+0RhtR2+UHos5lYSb6HBFUF4Kb BDBBIyzqX54fqWX/20ePIn8sreI8Y0YBxhsURPtq2acuLz41J3Sq+7wQNZMyvPNUUtLX aq1w==