Re: [Anima] Not the Intents we were looking for: SUPA Intents

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2015 02:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MdARudtVeO8tUo+ool9mUjM/B0b1eeu8Z7i9dPj9sMI=; b=E6a01+ezC8OQeSRCcEpTL0PkZ07NlcgNe/D5VuKV2nQp7e58MRh1VMx0pIhExWwkd2 ZXC4CWOMK2ZrEckfKZZwde8THMl7jpwRrOAxcpM2UjrgxLgp5A4yqXfWGP3Y7ydzFJ94 If7o7qg8xkEp8MTKfAtqGK33DZazBywZ5oVxt6XM7msBAuO1GR3ZxjRPorOOrqYlpSu3 exRaTgqQiv/LvfxdvwN3tsGMRBbmeIer7ctgz1z2lSsitmagwrtD1EEaSzGR9kcq/AQH ceA6TgEFlexYl90/FqbFUJJZiv4z5OLD/ls7ndFfbm3e3D7+8VJ4VHsJZGFuYO3yziPD DylA==