Re: [Anima] Not the Intents we were looking for: SUPA Intents

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Thu, 20 August 2015 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cmJcdU2hJK3MgaJLeME5K9tHmho2pV3Y0A/pk4WoNMQ=; b=iaEV0IiT+Agrg6zir95XjAsZ0dBMer4Bc/71TyuNHU8Ih/4tFltA0v8kMBZiemCZ9y u18dRbr9SVEkxL3gZLBgQMy06ZMx/AbXf2Q/fNNnzK9//7ckKV2Q6v5JF485JTCdAHWi Dse//yb9hiqKbNRxM+kkhF8ywh72YK8RQPi4raMu9Kiy647rmBOrANZD4vO3ZNeO5UKp HIiOqKMFKxSODyyH/NcIGJGgZEOSdZ5TZ1xB7C8q1+MDYdBbf6jan8iMc2E3glkNrMUW NRvDTB0WL2aH+ynhSC3I+nLolgCgSnCj26VIfk86D5Zp79XAHi9uCtUm7peS3pl1z/fV oBcw==