Re: [apps-discuss] draft-santos-smtpgrey-02: SMTP Service Extension for Greylisting Operations

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 03 February 2014 21:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=1907; t=1391460924; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:Subject:To:List-ID; bh=3vxrYVv erAim+EDmSaWgxUZ9QQhm6NcenTSFtv2VeEQ=; b=1p0quXSCDfR+0EG77eUxiYq tzOJgqIanNbQEY94J3SkXKJwpn9t/hoJARwYlz0L8fgrFwhVKQRGWfNaleWryv9j bzolq5H1HcJx4oUPkgoYWpvgfAlTb2heuojGcajQWdsZhHc6hY6u13sk+vFlDXX6 YBF7kPU6mZFSN2EApwIQ=