Re: [apps-discuss] draft-santos-smtpgrey-02: SMTP Service Extension for Greylisting Operations

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 04 February 2014 20:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4599; t=1391546090; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=VucTxnr InKtS9Wkpus4Vt9JdNyUDsGqI+7xzrZoJJjg=; b=AOesYAvbqa6YWzwA6VRAq4G d7MhvCtMfY+Kja9OICzNVwPzH+jlIsyzUj8MZDYnvLW7Lth1NfM1ObG3CcQL2MIG RSnmOgt1W9OfmlipMdSesK1ZiAgGndjUNMg+BY2PUNXVKs25FZBXj82N0EML1eqJ eVAKm2mW4ejDrDuZ/iq4=