[apps-discuss] R: draft-wilde-profile-link-01 published

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> Mon, 16 April 2012 06:08 UTC

From: Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>, REST Discuss <rest-discuss@yahoogroups.com>, application-layer protocols <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:07:45 +0200
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: e5k= DojP Dw2W GhyS G0q5 H5jT Jetq KRMD LzwS PQLr QfE2 QyXn Shsc TJvE WMpo YEZp; 3; YQBwAHAAcwAtAGQAaQBzAGMAdQBzAHMAQABpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcAOwBkAHIAZQB0AEAAYgBlAHIAawBlAGwAZQB5AC4AZQBkAHUAOwByAGUAcwB0AC0AZABpAHMAYwB1AHMAcwBAAHkAYQBoAG8AbwBnAHIAbwB1AHAAcwAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Sosha1_v1; 7; {545E8414-0112-42A0-969F-B9364148DEC5}; bABhAHUAcgBlAG4AdAB3AGEAbAB0AGUAcgAuAGcAbwBpAHgAQAB0AGUAbABlAGMAbwBtAGkAdABhAGwAaQBhAC4AaQB0AA==; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:07:45 GMT; UgA6ACAAZAByAGEAZgB0AC0AdwBpAGwAZABlAC0AcAByAG8AZgBpAGwAZQAtAGwAaQBuAGsALQAwADEAIABwAHUAYgBsAGkAcwBoAGUAZAA=
x-cr-puzzleid: {545E8414-0112-42A0-969F-B9364148DEC5}
acceptlanguage: en-US
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1