[apps-discuss] R: draft-wilde-profile-link-01 published

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> Thu, 19 April 2012 03:34 UTC

From: Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>
To: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:34:13 +0200
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: AllB E+ZS H9q5 Me1J RJ84 aejF ahHm a6oF cuxK dToF f8Wu gC6P iI21 ioAV mSSb m9/1; 3; YQBwAHAAcwAtAGQAaQBzAGMAdQBzAHMAQABpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcAOwBkAHIAZQB0AEAAYgBlAHIAawBlAGwAZQB5AC4AZQBkAHUAOwByAGUAcwB0AC0AZABpAHMAYwB1AHMAcwBAAHkAYQBoAG8AbwBnAHIAbwB1AHAAcwAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Sosha1_v1; 7; {B0FEDE5A-AF2D-428E-BC69-9F974BC1E29B}; bABhAHUAcgBlAG4AdAB3AGEAbAB0AGUAcgAuAGcAbwBpAHgAQAB0AGUAbABlAGMAbwBtAGkAdABhAGwAaQBhAC4AaQB0AA==; Thu, 19 Apr 2012 03:34:13 GMT; UgA6ACAAZAByAGEAZgB0AC0AdwBpAGwAZABlAC0AcAByAG8AZgBpAGwAZQAtAGwAaQBuAGsALQAwADEAIABwAHUAYgBsAGkAcwBoAGUAZAA=
x-cr-puzzleid: {B0FEDE5A-AF2D-428E-BC69-9F974BC1E29B}
acceptlanguage: en-US, it-IT
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1