Re: [apps-discuss] New I-D: text/markdown Media Type - draft-seantek-text-markdown-media-type-00

Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com> Fri, 11 July 2014 08:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 01:29:24 -0700
From: Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com>
To: apps-discuss@ietf.org
References: <53BBF0F0.9000006@seantek.com> <53BBFBA2.5090801@berkeley.edu> <53BC71C1.5080103@seantek.com> <40fb5c2d6eae4c5fbd6243db75f85d69@BL2PR02MB307.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <389FC4D0-4A4F-4F2E-9BDE-83DA8C8E5710@mnot.net> <CABP7RbeF4RJiKhF=M4iA6wr_sU132oa5qz2yZoSAGDe0T=hhpA@mail.gmail.com> <2982B8C0-E4D4-4259-83CC-403E184F364B@mnot.net> <01P9YXHRLNQM0049PU@mauve.mrochek.com> <53BD8FB4.7050807@dcrocker.net> <01P9Z5KF3YNU0049PU@mauve.mrochek.com> <53BDCB8C.1040105@dcrocker.net> <01PA0C15S4GK0049PU@mauve.mrochek.com>