Re: [aqm] analysis paper on PIE...

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 13 November 2014 04:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hi56BmL86xc6oeZ24dI8eZbP1Zdmi7cNZ1udp1rrmes=; b=sbFtxb0aRLWL+BXBc4StLk7Kl8C8NewBe7IlxYL5ps+6sy923IVYio0sLE9eR1YPyd DLNFQZreO0NcNpVrH9nJ6SsbM9/sy49in9ki97UucTY/69I6XOX/Cc3laBJVaskcCxq2 a0LRCGAJHI7u29NI0EzeLPuGzvrW1X5fD2eM06vqtVJai19EaVFv4zrFWHImGZGEd43d JXMYKOjKsi38HihSme7s1H8jHnzyTAe2mHkeMWUfFkGbnE9xRX7KZL7gQ8IDjbhz1PX3 iksNW3BNTEGIjsjNi7gW4F1F7dLIAhw2xQdq+TmYD3txBoESqJF58jC7uNAPP0uQNa4J OA6Q==