Re: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-04.txt

Dario Rossi <dario.rossi@telecom-paristech.fr> Thu, 11 June 2015 22:16 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 00:16:02 +0200
From: Dario Rossi <dario.rossi@telecom-paristech.fr>
To: Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com>, "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>
References: <20140514180039.16149.79444.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <554D8240.7050809@superduper.net> <20150510015811.GB53172@verdi> <5552CDA8.3040305@superduper.net> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1505131034140.32169@uplift.swm.pp.se> <14d67a32270.27f7.e972a4f4d859b00521b2b659602cb2f9@superduper.net> <92D875BA-FA83-4E40-848A-5423DCE559F9@cisco.com> <CAA93jw4j4h2CM7bjWrsgVTa6yG1ew-yZToT+a-YY-XraySL_Kg@mail.gmail.com>