Re: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-04.txt

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Mon, 18 May 2015 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C2nM76HzBc7G8LcWxURNyYtM4RAXVWsE9RFjZUd55mY=; b=uIlCkXnWNUUEqv7yDrKvX7lDWFKJmQj332svBfknN5WBdYsb5FK9KS+s/FUOJhkMlr 5AWrSAns9IPt9YlRy5jiF/XGFp/C6OU8gPGcQVORiLG5EIvJYJzRJYBFEgI83bvAI//c tOgTWICtCp0sLsPngnRbBl94xRTzlrsNynIBwkxefREy7LHmFBX6h0fH8PuL0uT2PiT3 fN/ZRvums8aIdcoSQlC4pIv0xfuylw84cjNoz8mVDFYg1TpGCJcoZ+iUfemppXR0VlzI qFYvF4bhk6mXeCEbTehgQoMfYNB6dTB6LdeEgqyb7UxcrpMs3apVPkM2ZbGr/qnAxnDE 5m4w==