Re: [arch-d] FYI: closure of the IAB Stack Evolution program

John Leslie <john@jlc.net> Mon, 26 August 2019 16:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:07:18 -0400
From: John Leslie <john@jlc.net>
To: Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Cc: Joe Touch <touch@strayalpha.com>, architecture-discuss@iab.org
References: <87imqnvhui.wl-morrowc@ops-netman.net> <CA+9kkMDWk3kmYOZ8Zz+BjUZG0+sshQJjR9pYt-NgL8umqpMtWQ@mail.gmail.com> <eb2bc35f-ea95-69b9-5163-baded0c47478@si6networks.com> <20190825164839.GA77144@verdi> <715FF08E-9DD1-4052-BE1D-3C3AA614B560@strayalpha.com> <CACgrgBZrfaQTHneNV7JSSq6YB98-qUa7FnAgGFffX9ztyc2oAg@mail.gmail.com> <A0939AF0-2377-427C-8009-1AEE34EF05FA@strayalpha.com> <22eceb42-70a0-04ad-dc2c-4550f0cf87a5@si6networks.com> <276F8587-603C-499A-A89F-3387589D6E6B@strayalpha.com> <CACgrgBZyvO+kqSYfr4ODYy=UzKaTz0m4nx8ZmS1Zw+rOeExJLg@mail.gmail.com>