Re: [arch-d] Proposed IAB program: Evolvability, Deployability , & Maintainability.

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 21 July 2020 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+tpkMrzyvCpHq8QstDB0Pf/A+ccnrsCQQk+2DWi4hHI=; b=bYpLoLZuUyonXZzuUjAsLW3PiNTWAEqvBsc5W2pJfKUXzSqWVqsluH5kb976To0CIs qawVR+YYfesSCOc2NNZcDAFutgtg4STmMXBApchfjtUlf5rxZycPG+x/bSoBKph9v4Ry vqjkO9KRNcRZWXhrldOheC23j9Gvor+1XWTBlWHLgLYTZ5cXPgJ3k9X9DQwncldOEENO P4Gg3Y0A2rfZ2FEEfBqFVlm3uPcJ+sLdoa3vEGJYYd9U+/I1KjZpzVkhoE6ERU/PGdA7 eqRdGc+zKGKRu9zMzgzG0eOocqqMHhILWx5WXYNNY9YOHyXgTmY0JXOE/4Mx3frYeRLc AUWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+tpkMrzyvCpHq8QstDB0Pf/A+ccnrsCQQk+2DWi4hHI=; b=XtZVWj/8C6d2/ok4RmL7laJTM5aeZLJo/wDhfGDGdHO3UoAAOeanl47nk51V64qNsg cSmMPWkhWIwDppmJFay4E3G/boB7ydZO1qenF6+jrEpm3S8oYif2iO2z1BT+W1sBy+Jl KVZUPNKi3n0YPce0nsFEi84ls1cSOvcOfBzvTykq2ftiGJTqo8n+RGoeI+avivnq5krS pR/WWOjfv1JGf3fb15BeJAAX7lSJgb3Z0tB+TSOnG4DbgtY5xxHLJr0OMNq/uVFI1V4/ ei4ltt06cG9RE2Rm7Lxh3Jiz86PJG+49HakcfC7NgQCTl7TUqMWRKhYH3vndo4caMp4B B4/w==