Re: [armd] soliciting typical network designs for ARMD

<david.black@emc.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 13:12 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: armd@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:14:15 -0400
References: <CAP_bo1b_2D=fbJJ8uGb8LPWb-6+sTQn1Gsh9YAp8pFs3JY_rrw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHTLYv=-GbjimpDr5NsxMUeWKtVKzStY9yxQO7s4YD2Ywg@mail.gmail.com> <CAP_bo1Ya7p+OS7fS40jE4+UZuhmeO+MAroC=CZK5sMEE625z8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHTcFr7F4ymQyXyECtS6f8z1XyZn40a_5WcpcjF9y0hZvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzx6DGPptGdtx5awzhnPPJgRHow2SWfuwRP4rwjdN1MXmw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHRUFrm2xqwrd4OVQbRotae+3+E8xhOF4n1dmWERVdLPEg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzzvj=eUYT4ZOKiy9yGssmrx71eby2f1xkKKh4NkXL5-Vg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHS-OF8+GRpmcAxbCj5_HEvgVSOvRMA2hC66v1pxs526Nw@mail.gmail.com> <35BAFA1F-25E8-442E-8FE6-2D5691DCBEAC@kumari.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US