Re: [armd] how does "draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-00"advertise its external facing hosts' IP addresses to external world?

Gary Berger <gaberger@cisco.com> Fri, 24 February 2012 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=gaberger@cisco.com; l=47047; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330122161; x=1331331761; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=6MvpmrBYa44uxNJG3J3ZFOJC28oBZu97mRSNchR4WGc=; b=HPL+FnDHs7osQwOCWBUuGdNfiPV+JsKQwfnn4LowsSuwqWmc5XLtceY+ ZEaucBUb0aigpxALjnNlH5AGPpAnINefYV+6bJv4xfxoK3OLo9bGA5rrm x9AEdUZqEvxdZxc6lhyvQEs25r9k+XLi774miOZcChCzCGu/kcHjRclEM 4=;