Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9551 <draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-11> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 05 March 2024 20:36 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1709671005; x=1710275805; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=75IaLwhOLLR4Yq823+hFgsVK3Cq9gH/UfM/g3pmq5DQ=; b=lMp7BCU8sqKwNIKprBFfotgnkanngPG9p/fBgsJ3H4NwGrl41VbD5Za2cjVbItfErI HlT3CwWmXiutFUFVNgfKu0D3vo5tRvZVQ+SRkvm7adZjgNFBW2Cu9PDNGgV2uEqxV3ao 2245iE8DypfI6tdpEhOiQaOPJ3J2Ef/iwtE10n5JlFk8Ui/qjgaHIm9RFkGkdDn7z1UK 9tYRpNTFgurFvxCI1kCgYWvkuRYeyEk4r9v5Srkt7X8VHXc1EGAYMcuLPVHerYOK47AJ s1zB2kV/DRcn0KDhm3sH4DRbxno/B3721U6rbF6IxyS0AQVDymEAHJhVmsln/DuegEKn iNIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1709671005; x=1710275805; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=75IaLwhOLLR4Yq823+hFgsVK3Cq9gH/UfM/g3pmq5DQ=; b=EPd6zyeJFKdEVFUmJzf34JuK/L+Fv3mjNn/DqMgWBh8trZN8cTdT2prESfrh+rpV9s 41PTiF5aYyPx7K+UguQ6IOLplcfgkzrOSbMXH9BXj/WfWv7d/hfJCgJEHoT7YEOoHZ3g sXFu5QvW+GWq2+ejAREd3oyktCVtdUgqdI/vXCjlE/78zoGZbKjuIN8Gj+SoX0H/WyXE 2S6m0dtP0z/iqgdH5NrmTtcXo4aBLj8ZnOtPEfeSzI7iuh8rt/W8d7TTf6nUyL4E2844 vNxAE1aKbbflP4gVEqeZXC8jbf6Hc1VCHFF5A9jd5AUvK/coAnXJGmoopPh0RK8aS0ZG Kh+A==