Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9448 <draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-13> for your review

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 08 August 2023 17:56 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1691517376; x=1692122176; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UKH1Eari519SZKYmIXjRcQGpXWhbLUTI6PiC5wxIBdI=; b=JlwNNMcbqI6/4ehmDXEjjCNZNst9WfmxHCjDJRPEYFf/uXKJvCvOe29X+K9eOs0QCD wWoKJgapK/chTI5vbAlRv6tWHJoyqOr/8rSoCD6+6nx3BReVR3rn2rIZ2Y+jIQ/p9WCx WL4SOrKgrmJSuwoWa70pp90cbtXtF2d242kiwbqSaMg0pxXi8F8chezHI9qHSMiekmje jL9do0PkfFUd1XCpNtPni+hrFLuymv2VU+3VmkO6kfk50HhqsH5TYN9x5t4i0+as0MdM hxTMf/0TRAESqPIxoHve3/gDsRVrR1n+wvWLCjMRTGcCdLINuLBx7MKEe7rwa18cPjA8 4fvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1691517376; x=1692122176; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=UKH1Eari519SZKYmIXjRcQGpXWhbLUTI6PiC5wxIBdI=; b=RsTePU7UFepPjhw+qlusy+dlugvBUHwkxraeDLXtxOduPsudWvdf/pTOFqitx7yy5g 8dgxsR7KJ9Vo4DH4Vb+fNUnZpAqfEZCA/URbejm80nslfjECrt0aeVzeBrL4lg/1j6V6 vSebkRkJ1IfjmH+oMZMZ/wEXrUOkRZu/g6GstYyL9nUl6KQilSmU0rrL9fWJ9gTirE6p l/gzPcNYu/cOi/8NvM7upg3S68mBjQz4slb/Gbx8PnUFLRpTfPkSos04eFYtpsZ9smyt GIGA3//NRAy3v081mh3SfHXpCMYLo5mTonXvcnGfyCHFzRmo2pLdXkqyYyKa+C4TtsaF 54fA==