Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9262 <draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-13> for your review

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Fri, 05 August 2022 18:56 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 11:56:11 -0700
Cc: bier-ads@ietf.org, bier-chairs@ietf.org, gengxuesong@huawei.com, Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com>, RFC System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>, tte+ietf@cs.fau.de, menth@uni-tuebingen.de, gregory@koevoo.tech
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9262 <draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-13> for your review

Dear authors,

Checking in with you regarding the status of this document.  Please review our questions below in this email thread, and let us know how this document should be updated.

The files are posted here:

   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.txt
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.html
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.pdf