Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9262 <draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-13> for your review

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Fri, 22 July 2022 21:09 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 14:09:10 -0700
Cc: bier-ads@ietf.org, bier-chairs@ietf.org, gengxuesong@huawei.com, Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com>, RFC System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: tte+ietf@cs.fau.de, menth@uni-tuebingen.de, gregory@koevoo.tech
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9262 <draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-13> for your review

Dear authors,

We do not believe that we have heard from you regarding this document's readiness for publication.  Please see the questions below.

The latest files are posted here:

  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.xml
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.html
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9262.pdf