Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9486 <draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-ipv6-options-12> for your review

Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com> Tue, 26 September 2023 13:07 UTC

From: Sarah Tarrant <starrant@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 08:06:52 -0500
Cc: Shwetha <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com>, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, ippm-ads@ietf.org, IPPM Chairs <ippm-chairs@ietf.org>, Marcus Ihlar <marcus.ihlar@ericsson.com>, Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
References: <20230922050204.452BD13BB565@rfcpa.amsl.com> <PH7PR11MB847889EA16B9345EF695912EDAFEA@PH7PR11MB8478.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+SnWFGpQYKLjATHubaQeUPDjVM=phvoEQTz6Ra1EtmPM0m6GQ@mail.gmail.com> <32720E5D-EC9E-4415-998F-220C49B91670@amsl.com> <PH7PR11MB8478134D09FBF8A5CC179E5DDAC3A@PH7PR11MB8478.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMFZu3OzM6=x+OdSVbydQtC_LPxFXC75hPjJeQPdLYKFsFqKTA@mail.gmail.com>