Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9486 <draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-ipv6-options-12> for your review

Shwetha <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com> Sat, 23 September 2023 13:08 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1695474489; x=1696079289; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bYoCFFwIjrcgP/ekIhn0XK3hrhOgeXz+2H6WPjNq92w=; b=M/5FkcaxLTYhfJreDpGdyVAWZhjQXrfKEJExk/dz/Jy0Aw0vEuw7hbjORhnQT/dvWY iqY/0adVRrVcb9IRe7ZsbeCvRCAM0NbK2Qen43hUdqLDifFKFAcGLpdFkDQKL5ne+atS Xom62vDEDqJhtCNarteSmmAULCTvgONWL1FTetxOdbL49G+kSLbHer+7mX+oGJ1vRJxB tlte/jFXXIGvDSWnlCUfM+Lpx0g5kL0rUzaTOZWXoGFlwzo3JoFyg/ihQbOHdC2kIHh5 gjQhV2FyYKRp0oPh59nqKmTwavtx0I53NBpA7bmSMvARt3NxNxqxCIClXQPDZMJeVwpX 3CMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1695474489; x=1696079289; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=bYoCFFwIjrcgP/ekIhn0XK3hrhOgeXz+2H6WPjNq92w=; b=W9AvHB3+OVROBmu5/qs6kBNsrrs+4I4YTwFxALsTSbZ/wmKxmnwXQ48j3fvXfrafvu whmHw/tFpq0lth9RtauhL1RmRPVPxMmrycQdsa3SXIXLBggQhAZs3IcCiwZ5YgqQQw5T 6bl3/pE5pSclu7rgJgYEjhFFZuVIkrLtUriAff5BTkmGQ8G1fY1u9vBP4kp4TZZ4Vfxo e956uSd06u1msApaIT16I8A4B2YlVVY6EBIQyxGGtWJw3zEMEyeh+jaUBrH3UVqtO2u3 zqkiA/IVDrQx3C1cDqF2CbDfKcvtA2gJdO+AN4SJVHuYAjtE6IZ5pkCsgJWIk66NdCan WaYg==