Re: [auth48] [AD] Re: [C350] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9331 <draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-29> for your review

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Tue, 22 November 2022 20:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=38ztTyJUgi9kg8aa9T4X7JN+wKtccD+H5Nt6jnTbSSI=; b=iHRjL22eCinSUNXyzxkZt/m1tFcEGvCLNaOC/qjSDP5bj+Mq628bwrjTf5ugorWZ78 ycaazer0kUzlse2u467zTnFjvrQTCOxOylkRvvt5F0mmaP+GOtig78dEvtO3TNhwd8Tn THIGSlH+ISkDtOnBZQ4IXrfdjBfBV1yBqum0Epf3mXO/4ypsj1mbn1iKhH/qNxd7LIoA DymNkIOmU0okEDTf0P+TRwQBkuQNehQObmyyn5Nh9YSyFCnmqOtDuUh3XsbCu3cQrYSg 3yKSHvnwxsN1felub4wR2Vz0vjNNcc1Y3wR8orpJL9fA6VmPmM9AfIISC2QPmg6d6Kd/ A9IA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=38ztTyJUgi9kg8aa9T4X7JN+wKtccD+H5Nt6jnTbSSI=; b=Ovjm1rGeso8REQijHT/HNrgBY3hfQ0DZpEaYCEBHLTh83GvmihPijCmOHc5AKOW8bb hNQs3OGI43Uwo8p0lCOCzjQWlUFj+Cmco7lp96Txo7uG3JM1EiHK0FK+c5h/a1Yy2dpI Khj+J9OMPXXiCnrtRm4VtlA71Q+Z7/T3o8SaJ+uY3AH1dF6Xh2vo7bPLgcD/qXvRFtpF Gwmpdt2wbEIGzoSKWcCD4urBhKc8ysZXYDLS/zTeO5Xr4dAcb2iJXjt0L4N3sL1yS375 5EdO/1Ps7rtfp9ovmU0iri6BpeZIqsT/+N4uplmPMNsfqO8qV6uuYNvnVWtkkH225Wsn X6/A==