Re: [AVTCORE] Leap seconds

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Wed, 21 September 2011 16:40 UTC

References: <CALw1_Q0qK1WDc_KjEneOWrqr+jfVsqdwFYpF=ht-tS4SSNp8nQ@mail.gmail.com> <71C9EC0544D1F64D8B7D91EDCC6220200A2D0340@NABSREX027324.NAB.ORG> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1109141110001.25117@hsa.packetdesign.com> <CALw1_Q2L5z1bdVaENm7ky-epWjmxD326FLQ7THrObO_KMfdXfw@mail.gmail.com> <78481CCB-7A70-4BC4-91DC-A707301F22A5@apple.com> <CALw1_Q2VFe3d52ufVp2wSeNCHiwqgnhLh39dQTWYa52jWLaV+g@mail.gmail.com> <8EF3B729-407D-4A6F-9B5C-9E6833F2478B@apple.com> <CALw1_Q05fXDmTFapSaH1NRCsp2eWdemNus40gXsFwsx4HbR34Q@mail.gmail.com> <0F41102E-7F7A-4D69-B22D-6BFC3215D6C0@apple.com> <CALw1_Q0UD563WAES2bauEFa2+zr+qtwCs_=sX8hRED1VgPQTfw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJNg7VJqxQ9QFV7dgBbH8PVQVt88kAsX-xgr9XAf4ZO4-_x2kw@mail.gmail.com> <CALw1_Q2jGj_pHowfzgxMSBKXdEU99k=ST217PCBYtznRjBsvfA@mail.gmail.com> <4E78487D.1030602@ericsson.com> <CALw1_Q0urojdegAdsJ7L7bT=0680RN-0pk1g7J4zhP-aK3M5ew@mail.gmail.com> <6A72C4E9-B429-4B97-B4AA-98E420DF4C94@csperkins.org> <0E31FE76-300C-4A54-B15B-C77A7BD57A2C@apple.com>