Re: [bfcpbis] WGLC for draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 10 October 2012 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4652; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1349889226; x=1351098826; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=OT+zBxLglrsyxatnKOYEv+3SOh9h04jSQn0PGQCzYrA=; b=lW3zWg4yk8rk/6dlA5EgiVbR7ilxWiA2xODoJrTxPTqReHWIl6ISDFQS VcFzcJZM9Y+hKU6G3vRQnxFb3D91iO1eLDh5JR/kWkXeMUdA4aQBP75Tv T2cGpKjBMRNoIn7vtTkU0fFqG93UB85h5zvcEEGMknCPI45/HTz4A6lTP k=;