[Bier] draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 18 November 2020 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BqXkW7l96llcNktb3DZEImecfvhd7TCmzklypE+MEbU=; b=n0xQlhsnZum+nYptbThFARQKqn3Ip8TRWYWcNLgxSLDnBOnrjFjyF/QehhsJMuoe+I DyQi4OpZfhey6dfwbTK3RhBeNeDnD7UZg39DSIid0RzQF8Oy7drt5EofPOEgWsz88x21 hZy8e+3kR4h541RPHgJHNEIhsEHxIyuCK9DL5PkQet7IDn1EzDOtE+67WGJ5wjRIpRyM Pi4CwlcU3F0g/mgDlf+jkJqOgYKDMw8wfwHsaH6fXbcP0j60FvCqsKTv/cc/XWP+78Ea Cyqc0eRV7KA45+7pDTetd4lTxCXQptUrkSmnr/gs74kTM+xyjIsrgVvTqes3HW36owp3 0+SQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BqXkW7l96llcNktb3DZEImecfvhd7TCmzklypE+MEbU=; b=ORYmefMluHB3rXRlIFD7GgWkKzeEvXY9uVhXXcuuaLUCmsIjWLtNT4x24TQQJk/iKV uKqPSC6lcCAdLBPKeFJw5R/8Ujz9d+6WIEHZ/Y3iyg7DI9r26Xu3oAbzI+TdxSM+sJv4 lBLaEQZqkN9JmAQyRW+CqksaHUbxQDoUyQCnZjon9wlEVPRBDer7rI63Ws3CEWnaHydH T9Qwy71tR7g6fx12DkOXwqpaZvrTJHwY1tY2Z6uu6Y8AOrpFx6UdOKBjvdNVdsUXKTMy /7wm+mJdPZeXngxP5UklfX9mFbV2Ip6JF4KZQ1yqYLwb72XzsisP7FKhIEFLBx/6JFpz 4rWg==