Re: [Bier] draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 25 November 2020 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ChHJYQJypiu8Zis3CEJ2GDYQCmXIQJmlHvYtEE63oJg=; b=XF9BkMHlNrI7/Jz9rOwmOH2Z8arFovdqudF86n66swBN5uIHXbNTnjojnFQ7bV5PKe iTlIj2UZ2KCyP71Lk8/w6DurRfMH9LI6ahJiUcBJIwC1ab3+XLMPSXmoQsx1txPKcUFO 3LCl19Pi6yGABS8yVBfrQSytWCANFJez5m3L6ngUJn8I1GYHP8wHAJ1KnPD7H3ne6O1N B6ot2/DcMFiw276Nw7oGl1wCURAZciZZPnbSur7HBuF3Q9yEApO6ejKAw6poPdePrXL7 0WZYNW21aoPZbhzzy3QtUiwqNfHFC5yI2jKnmTJ0ZNs9xHL42mHSjx0hSQk4d59RmKE+ LFJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ChHJYQJypiu8Zis3CEJ2GDYQCmXIQJmlHvYtEE63oJg=; b=PtgqvlxDOO3z8yOsDqshodbfLL+fCJAbTl1xqw1wwPts5b01CYVCSVTl3oq1fSQP/7 VMztX+QdUqMCFhhF0oafpaQUCUiRhlHZveBReeKEzqxM3q7EXhaQM6kOEJpBVhT2AesL U9fdB01GumDDypFKXVJVOsaO0ARqQEYV1RJKHbQ6A7ZvGmesYb+8ALdiMNxaLr6eZamm 1D1kY8VU9+nBWzzjgF/rjcfKtjMCtG+O5hPk7vT2U7xFurtUdqD0AxxZ2/bSo0sbOkgj 49suo2l0n1AF3tVvWa1mSfuZMQjhfw6mXYFr3sO7qY0TYoIncAG6GglbyToY3rrIaov5 +UDg==
References: <CABNhwV0aZRqXP2wAweEktsibTYpHqHhDB9OTPkO+1JmyOb7-gA@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR05MB5981CEBAA6AB7329350293EED4E10@MN2PR05MB5981.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV26CqDs8vwT=mcPQMVGVTFLVEOgVYtaYZyuyNiBFMYGcw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMMESsxcToFPgS6S64AYwdZCMAwsVbV37cvoNKqgE=hF112r9g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPQWbffe_0mPKXCDBLRP7uty9KzGwJ5JaHywQDmPRTDUg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWGJEvhikjPxOPY-zobX1dOBe7mxTzb-QSLgpX+XA5GnA@mail.gmail.com>