Re: [Bier] draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 25 November 2020 21:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IYgMisQ5qdsL0Gy8/aaGGTECFwjlytpYphuTZGJSnbk=; b=OaCcbgSNLx+tgYRaNrFOZSfPc6Bb3HmLsPh1X51H5Nm750CudjkHZeUpNYr1YjW9iP uJtkjRb+CZzdr1wsNc8Ililu4XGntzULS5PCCs86Rgm9V8H0kE9MtFL3qfsXIm1tFpjB j/hLXdfQ0WMz5SUxj5jvfygUUaZFCYX4M4pMDkc3rXYNQhTUj1aCgOsjIg0UYEBjR0Vo 1JACecIXC6+1v1Rrm11zP4W+kSXwsYjrnJGe0xx3lazNDIucyweue1esAGSI45seZVbW SbtcO92ax/6aCnAs7Nbyi/45WXhs1uf20ErXQegKeNqsGFXQHfXLy2TP4F2WHykEwn2e WL1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IYgMisQ5qdsL0Gy8/aaGGTECFwjlytpYphuTZGJSnbk=; b=NFlG/LA8cP2Mh/7kpvuenjZIkeBpPCOIm0VJaQQxlkQ2fn7th5Fu9iLlFrt/JoZS2T Pi2lLQKM8J5UsB5MDMaf2GkyUFTc8LLFUbp/A8LCGOb4AC0cAAF5b8eJa8hnpcJ7g2IB blHPMjxBxePUVsDuHy4h7pBhlkOw5cvhAWQYYq6f5fNeFk83JeeziAVnz/00EytAMJN3 CiQDFxQiIj4+hO8KVFQQ8LZ89/MOTgdBzwjrvNeZnOQG7IDp9k0sD5eTJiDwsPWj4sLi bv3+D3J1WlrmLvYhX2mAzQCehsro6trH+aJUO/gGns4rIcQSHqa0Fyt9fpEYkqeqbj+l BdWQ==