Re: [Bier] BIER rechartering

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 01:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XCkjVEfTu+YpvYPV/+zmbLjyS727DJ9cdIVqgqtoATg=; b=d69DWSxB5jhLCf0AvgMdKr070TDk7Y5cemFePxqN5KzxM9e2uuLyYPgFmj3k48GrxQ 52nk73n368qXnrUhtpiZU+npVfUb3tZEj3TWkgWPt/M1jx0jB+7HZpJosV6C2bHx9z6y gECxIafJoETWpf0kn8iDWdrO4WG9djzacrAsVzS3u5U5fkJh6Q7utV6JY+iFZU1Nt4OZ ezQevlohnqhpsviw4alZIvAyxl3WhV0OEd4+8bwMbetjeMn8azxkexK8V5XfqOUCvYHE NTD8WIiftbGk0UilGBe1qgz/yvwQ/iQQHDui+pH/CeoeAIu1HnaURXSkP/5DNFQWmLXr ID0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XCkjVEfTu+YpvYPV/+zmbLjyS727DJ9cdIVqgqtoATg=; b=bhYHchx3yhj+8v9t0KhZsi/8gPy7BJAIqB1Fp3/4xuvdFrO0EPheuQXa0H83YsOUev Ad3DUo0VPBDf384Kj7yCrecYUifdorS2SfcscW4pr+NyP66HnVd9iPTuFkKw+bl9ZTmm oh1xw9scFUMhb+RJ+0rLr8XAF/CFllqfQdkgB0A5p9ZHSaX8FH8+tt0wHrWIVi8t2Idh 1xV2+gwqDwsEwB7u3sg3MRcyKcAX+yYh2c/UcalCoH25PtNTjyEC8kabarUKPzj/ncLV iTR8qvnUP+8Jls9XBuSi9dw2r/0l5kcwUiq9s9RQBcY1PUT2nz8pLKFTQOcHAGETPdFD +Zzg==