Re: [C310] [AD] Re: AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9034 <draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com> Mon, 17 May 2021 19:58 UTC

To: Charlie Perkins <charliep@computer.org>, Lijo Thomas <lijo@cdac.in>, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, satishnaidu80@gmail.com, "'S.V.R.Anand'" <anandsvr@iisc.ac.in>, 'Malati Hegde' <malati@iisc.ac.in>, ek.ietf@gmail.com
Cc: 6lo-chairs@ietf.org, 6lo-ads@ietf.org, c310@rfc-editor.org, "shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com" <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com>
From: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 14:58:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [C310] [AD] Re: AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9034 <draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Charlie,

Thank you for your response. We have noted your approval on the AUTH48
status page:

    https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9034

We will await further word from your coauthors and the AD regarding
other AUTH48 changes and/or approval.

Best regards,

RFC Editor/jm

On 5/17/21 2:36 PM, Charlie Perkins wrote:
> Hello Jean and all,
>
> Now that my affiliation has been updated, I don't have any other
> changes required before publication.
>
> Naturally Yours,
> Charlie P.
>

> On 5/17/2021 8:26 AM, Jean Mahoney wrote:
>> Lijo,
>>
>> Thank you for the updated XML file. Very helpful! We have removed the
>> XML comments that pertained to closed questions and comments:
>>
>> https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034-lastxmlrfcdiff.html (these
>> changes to the XML)
>>
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034.txt
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034.pdf
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034.html
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034.xml
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034-diff.html (all changes)
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034-auth48diff.html (AUTH48
>> changes)
>>    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9034-auth48rfcdiff.html
>> (AUTH48 changes side by side)
>>
>> We will await further word from you, your coauthors, and the AD
>> regarding other AUTH48 changes and/or approval.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> RFC Editor/jm
>>

>> On 5/17/21 7:37 AM, Lijo Thomas wrote:
>>>   Hello,
>>>
>>>   Thanks for the suggestions/inputs. We have updated the XML file <
>>> rfc9034-updated> and is attached herewith.
>>>
>>>   Our responses to the suggested changes is tagged with "[Author
>>> Resp]" in the XML.
>>>
>>>   Also attached the diff file indicating the updates.
>>>
>>>   Please let us know if there is any further clarification or inputs
>>> required from our end.
>>>   Thanks & Regards,
>>>   Lijo Thomas

>>> Author(s)        : L. Thomas, S. Anamalamudi, S. Anand, M. Hegde, C.