Re: [CCAMP] Overlay model framework v2

Snigdho Bardalai <SBardalai@infinera.com> Thu, 17 January 2013 17:24 UTC

From: Snigdho Bardalai <SBardalai@infinera.com>
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:24:55 +0000
References: <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806C450@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F947CB8@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19107008@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F947D83@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806CB06@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191585E8@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806CC86@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1915962F@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806CDD9@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191596AC@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806CE44@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [10.100.96.93]