Re: [CCAMP] Overlay model framework v2

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 17 January 2013 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GTd7YOzAmN0VvZAxiG10Rq8vDYCygtsHQLzgQCGy0Nw=; b=KwrzbvTloTs80QWI/GGfmjLRnE2C1uo9+JyL3qg8cGJjwNr++eSw0deOwB2BM49RpI 5HrrB5W3qnoZkNeFiWFL1Nf5wwDhQrUBjC6cpFdCd251XjYXqTudMzC9Uhg5LQWW6Yx0 GD7Sgtubu3FjPGS+NI4PnfxQlw9kxrV+9k0TfF/lVEcEIfDVtfc5MwTyu8EU4LnEbj6a U/aJZ3CrPa9WYoTozUvNJBIyPLhoReBxEujnDGr5wFAanDgBDKaAjAx1oCe945Dx2hZx ejBCdL9Grd181bu7BGovzlVJE8Eikp/9Wo4QA89Kn5mYsKv41eN5dnlsK+hLZ8Z292QS EB9A==