Re: [CCAMP] Additional overlay protocol extensions? (Was: Re: Overlay model framework v2)

Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com> Wed, 23 January 2013 19:54 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:54:13 +0000
References: <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806C450@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <50F985EC.1050704@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4806E708@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <50FDBD5B.6030307@labn.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1915DC80@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <50FEB554.6010907@labn.net> <0182DEA5604B3A44A2EE61F3EE3ED69E0B70806B@BL2PRD0510MB349.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <50FEC37F.8090605@labn.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1915ED91@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <13c634f0092.2764.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1915EE10@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <51000024.8010700@labn.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1915F047@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <13c6884e536.2764.9b4188e636579690ba6c69f2c8a0f1fd@labn.net>
x-originating-ip: [174.46.146.51]