Re: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt

"Tom Petch" <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com> Sun, 16 May 2004 13:10 UTC

From: Tom Petch <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:49:35 +0100
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

in line

Tom
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: Tom Petch <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com>; ccamp@ops.ietf.org
<ccamp@ops.ietf.org>
Date: 13 May 2004 20:12

>A reasonable request, Tom.
>And heaven knows I have enough other stuff to do.
>
>For the record, I took this on in order to drive the work through in a
shape that was
>agreed by the WG. I'm more than happy to drop to the role of contributing
author.

>Tom, are you busy? What do you know about multi-area/AS? Could you be the
editor?

I am flattered by the offer but no, that was not what I had in mind:-)

The draft looks fine and perhaps will need little further work.  And I have
no
problems with your work as chair or as editor.

But in this case, multiple editors are listed in the I-D - et and al - and
if they
are still actively involved, I thought we
could produce better output, even quicker output, by having two brains
working on it rather than one ie editor editing, chairman chairing.

But I have seen the other posts supporting your dual role so, so be it.

tom

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framewo