Re: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 06 May 2004 21:15 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 21:55:57 +0100
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Folks,

This draft represents the first step in the much-discussed six point plan towards
inter-area/AS solutions.

I would like three things to happen:

a. This draft to become a WG draft
    Please send your opinions
b. The draft to be reinforced in areas that people consider necessary
    One such area MAY be diverse routing.
    Please send suggested text, but
    - recall that this is not a solutions draft
    - try to keep the length of the draft down below 100 pages
c. Move on with the next step in the plan.
    At the moment, this seems to require effort on points 2 and 4
    Viz, develop individual signaling solutions as required and
    state their applicability.
    We await input from those who have preferred solutions.

Cheers,
Adrian