RE: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt

"zafar ali" <zali@cisco.com> Fri, 14 May 2004 01:00 UTC

From: zafar ali <zali@cisco.com>
To: 'Adrian Farrel' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Tom Petch' <nwnetworks@dial.pipex.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: I-D ACTION:draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-00.txt
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:43:48 -0400
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

PLEASE DON'T and we will not let you ;-). I think most of the community
respect you as the WG Chair and as well as a contributor. In this particular
case you did a very good job in shaping up a "difficult" ID.

Tom,

This is NOT the first time when a WG chair is one of the main contributors
and editor of an ID and AFAIK IETF procedures do NOT prevent a WG chair to
contribute in that role. Can you cite a place where such a "reservation" is
documented?