Re: [CDNi] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-cdni-logging-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@gmail.com> Wed, 01 June 2016 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3bN9OpvJ0Q98C8AF2expflFi+GgMBEAuFwuKlZyzeHk=; b=a5xuMVoUILLatPIC9o6VGHXcLS2GrCDiZ+24cyAFmTtAD7CFaw45iNSbNGKlvH/du8 NSPpV0OB9LhcxDrVeHTRl18S9Ay+mZjGuObMar2bYrDBgSN+MK/l1tGBVY5jRQxMzaWK M+uETs4+9kMtIn07mBOa0ASJu0oizNlpTizunPkwgZL2to0znt7wi+cIQ6lW3joUEV/i M9lS/5D6U6h8Jdvo4Zxj56mlJEbSyFyAuwY1NnhNFBEBY1e2LNKpvQSsTb3veYd0rz81 kgIUHtSRbW8pdE924FUFNJP1bN3HUXDOfA9I/ZA3Y5jCmFP+EDlWl5PPcMRlV7NqCmY6 xiaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3bN9OpvJ0Q98C8AF2expflFi+GgMBEAuFwuKlZyzeHk=; b=TU3DRyIg0TwBvITA2dbuCxEggNDhCkkLerRmyoLI3YGONsF+sAlPA1b91ZT7CZbc8M Iwt4eKX2/7zcduRJy4ZxqDL+j08poAIfIEFjWUt3qbQNkp7SQyDBGzvSb17MQHjk3tFY 0bjF56vpP19BRY5RWvHaJWJ8Ugxcof+KqKwRkjq/HkV7omWSg2r62s+OwDOXaPPqztBL zfxnaxPTqWaXv+74Voc15qEP6+kGJF77Z2a3ZIM1zIaduiTE8w4453pTtK9xMalHNWvM YMyrsIVwCmyOcV8O4yTD8qlOH+go9qVcAG5+S8a3a6fQp0Stc5G31W72yA3rAiM/r48x G2zA==