Re: [codec] Proposed Guidelines update , was: Re:Opus codec licensing

Erik Norvell <erik.norvell@ericsson.com> Sat, 06 November 2010 15:20 UTC

From: Erik Norvell <erik.norvell@ericsson.com>
To: Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin@octasic.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:20:32 +0100
References: <1389617873.938373.1287516517422.JavaMail.root@lu2-zimbra> <1559386036.938403.1287516673396.JavaMail.root@lu2-zimbra> <000001cb7423$67074c40$3515e4c0$@de> <AANLkTimZ=Ez63DOzhpiP5+BEsregjCwNsmsPEM3dt7Ev@mail.gmail.com> <4CC5D9F7.9040308@fas.harvard.edu> <DEAE495523C8F140A875D22C7C59D31902FC0921@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <027A93CE4A670242BD91A44E37105AEF0CACB5DAE5@ESESSCMS0351.eemea.ericsson.se> <4CD43C5C.2080600@octasic.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US