Re: [codec] Opus codec licensing

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Wed, 20 October 2010 10:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=vNbecCJlqIAkhslf/pUwAtRX/hdnjVplp5OI0cXBF3c=; b=nbeJ/jwWez7BxBYgyUT7Pfo3L+xbRzahHzPZS/rThylV7L06nzT/wgcKYoVQtmDxxo MstXrLU5EHVjGCMPqvQfR9v8rP+lsiPqOLG6dQKJ9fcWmzib+Ct4DIqdpGl1UTMFYEmG /JrfvCkkhe0MWuRfMrucov2vtoV8WQion9Wx8=