Re: [Coin] Semantic Routing : Abstract definition? Architectural formulation?

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 00:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Uw3kTTjxh/c74bCKaPVNnTCWTRcpwSc7nn0H5GA95eY=; b=Q2XD5h9h807s5USZ89TqMkg54IWNpcMTnMzXfvk6BmXTYrySA3WKwqJ/yKqjfjbjdK 3HNjYOP8jBSw+lDO0mg+qfCIm6qhKR5DagY52Aisk3PoFnKxfTFILKAQHpkBZDpfkt2h oWdsMpSZ7ClRgZikPWW6/8NUyVBaI5823Tl5ip02hQRIuDcgiawxBTw1bq7fn3SEy2hZ zhX/Dr0TvefgtdYZJUV3IEBAtNre7QMs3sq9AnAnkuQ3BmtfJk2Ue65nPFv4cuLTlhx/ vyDxL/GOyiGDm1XIg0S0V+WfJtC8tXnPvOVn/O1N8TK1PtG+YuM5ekAOorJIToF0RyvL Ghew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Uw3kTTjxh/c74bCKaPVNnTCWTRcpwSc7nn0H5GA95eY=; b=4/nAvh7EY4LudZRxK0mNYJIiu/PzEfF9vRoWuAXFVSiaDMC4Bc+RFNyf4EGDHTd37T EesQzcXdyq5AahpXvPOm3wM2Wdv0bsdwAgi2j0Jq6wWlyvGPJlsHhN4wtrS0BSlQeceL DxsN/0qdC+JjB02KgNztltG0nTwTiLRJR1HI7gq9kZx27UlScCvYYKgwE3CppP0qH34v Bm7Z9W5AehUPmi6REfGkxIsgMUDqhjFFpoNRUmyis22Qr8hD1yBzD0UUbPxm7Y0S48JQ BHdCwHAty4FknY+QQFPm+fjgTuVpYuNwzLdpDQsxUNu8HtEm4rfSTckRFwYXZhTky9r/ m7Kw==